Intensive Care Ambulance
- Fully automatic vehicle suspension system for comfort and safe driving.
- Direct access opportunity to reach oxygen cylinders and other equipments (combination stretcher, scoop stretcher, spine board, etc.) by exterior doors which provides moving freely inside the cabin and minimizing patient and crew’s potential risk of accidental injury.
- For obese patients, hydraulic stretcher and self-loading platform enable paramedics to load without physical force consumption.
- Up-to-date LED lights fitted in ambulance exterior and interior lighting systems.
- Anti-bacterial, washable, non-slip floor Washable epoxy floor coating
- Digital electrical command panel having malfunction informing feature, safety circuit breaker
- EN 1789 standard compliant, in-cab heating and cooling system.